I managed to screw the nut off the end of my X screw, trying to get this
connector pattern which is 11 13/16 long plus a 4mm tool long. And the
screws you sold me all those years ago are about 1.5" of travel short of
being able to do it comfortably.

The were 8mm diameter with a non-threaded cartridge nut I had to make
holders for. Which I did, but its crowded under that table, so has no
room for a 12mm screw. The screw maybe could fit, but theres only around
3/4" of height for the nut assembly.

I've been looking around the net for several hours and been looking for
that bag of .0635" balls I restuffed those nuts with but the only
supplier has to get the screw from China then make the nut, with an unk
cost, and at least 6 to 8 weeks of lead time.

So I am wondering if you've stumbled over any more of those screws but
perhaps 2" longer?

Thanks & Merry Christmas.
Cheers, Gene Heskett.