I ran into this problem after i botched up a touch-off, and an entry got
into the tool table that should not have been there.
The way to check is to open the tool table in the tool table editor, in the
mode that shows all columns.  If you have offset entries in any column
other than the Z axis, clear them, save & try again.

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created
it"Albert Einstein