Nicklas,
I wrote you to get a little block of colophonium rosin for violins from the MUSIC STORE, and there ought to be a music store somewhere in Sweden. Pay it directly in cash, Swedish crowns, right over the table, no internet. Or ask a violinist in your neighborhood for it. And get a tiny bottle of 80% rum from the alcohol store. Good, strong home brew will do, too. No foreign payment required. And don't fuss with fir trees out in the woods, you'll just get sticky all over and the result will be hair lotion, in the best case.
Peter