I just picked up a HP ML150 gen 5 for AUD $31, Virtualisation can be turned on
and I haven’t played with the power settings yet.
Just cos they were cheap I ordered a matched pair of E5450 and a second fan
heatsink.
The down side is these boxes don’t play nicely with gpus and there is no x16
slot.
I have managed to install lubuntu with raid card, which will go, and mess
around with linuxcnc.
Don’t exactly know what this box will end up as but it was cheap enough to have
as a mess around box.

Composed with my Crayons