From: bari [mailto:bari00...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 August 2019 8:06 AM
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Best option for modern RTAI distro

frank,

I saw this after I had already replied to you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Atom#32-bit_and_64-bit_hardware_support

"support for the AMD 64 <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86-64>
instruction set was not added until the desktop /Diamondville/ and
desktop and mobile /Pineview/ cores."

"Intel states the Atom supports 64-bit operation only "with a processor,
chipset, BIOS" that all support Intel 64
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_64>."

Do you have an older version of the Atom?

-Bari