As I understand it servo thread used for Linuxcnc is a Linux real time thread.
Do anybody no if there might be any problems sending messages to a message
queue from a Linuxcnc servo thread? Or a Linux real time task?

Are not sure if receiving also may be useful. Provided non blocking checking of
receive queue is used, the IPC_NOWAIT flag is used, do anybody knew if there
might be a problem receiving messages from a message queue from a Linuxcnc
servo thread? Or a Linux real time task?

With problems I think about any undefined time process might be locked.

Regards Nicklas Karlsson