On Friday 06 March 2020 09:32:25 Peter Blodow wrote:

> Gentlemen,
> I haven't received any mail from the list since March 2nd. Is there
> something wrong, or is there just no issue?
> Peter

I have rx'd 28 or more msgs since midnight wed morning, from the devel
list and the users list combined Peter, but mostly the developers list.
So I'd have to say somethings blocking them near your end.

You might see if the list needs to be white-listed at your ISP. I had to
tell the tech guy at shentel I had rather eclectic interests and had him
make about 50 entries to the white-list, and their spambot still blocks
an occasional message that slips by the poor spam filtration at debian.
That gets me a threatening email from the debian server, because my ISP
bounced it.

I've gone to the link and looked at the cause message and spamassassin
would have sent it to /dev/null, but debian bounces it, and sends me the
unsubscribe threat.

Since I have o control, I delete them.

 - Louis D. Brandeis