Hey guys. I have a 2 touch screens for my linuxcnc controlled retrofits
coming from america that is a massive bulky parcel and I am getting charged
really excessive shipping.  the monitors cost 65 usd each but shipping will
be over 350 usd currently to new zealand.  basicely the monitors are in a
massive box that is big enough for both monitors at once.  I just want to
combine them together but my shipping company is useless and can't do it.
So I thought I would post here and see if anyone is close.  don't know if
it is worth the effort but I can always hope.  if you live there and can
help I am sure we can work something out.

regards

Andrew

Virus-free.
<#m_-5370750516292446803_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>