tamgawa is the best one, quality, price and flange ... plus it have
30mm 20mm and 16mm ...  about drive is not so fontastic ... but motors
is really ok.

But also someone have you suggested to use alibaba ... you can buy
outrunner motor and add some renishow inexpensive magnetic encoders
.... also you need a brake ... for thee you can choose one from
alibaba ... actually I'm in search for a manufacturer ... if I find a
valid solution for sure i write here.

regards