It's 5mm pitch and I do have some.  But that part of the board has also been
overheated and is slightly darker.  It may be best to leave well enough alone.

I still have two STMBLs and two extra drivers.  Might just look for a AC/DC
servo to replace the stepper motor and get more than 25 ipm too.  One that fits.

John