This kind of STP patch cord is really common.  Buy it and cut the RJ45 ends
off if you need another connector type.  But RJ45 is about as good as you
need.     These cables have twisted pairs with sheild over each pair and
then a second sheild over the entire bundle.    This cable is suitable for
10Ghz signals.    With Cat-6 cable look for the "*patch* cable" not the
long spools.   "*Patch*" is made from stranded wire and is flexible.   The
spools are made from solid wire and are meant t be left in cable trys and
conduit.

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16812422276?Description=cat6%20shielded%20cable&cm_re=cat6_shielded_cable-_-12-422-276-_-Product&quicklink=true

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 12:53 PM Ed <ate...@mwt.net> wrote:

> Title says most of it. Looking for 4 pair cable, power/ground on one
> pair, then A, B, Index pairs.
>
> As a quick and dirty I will set it up with Cat 5 cable to start then
> switch to something made for flexing.
>
> DigiKey shows 3 pair and 6 pair but not 4 in a flex cable.
>

> Ed.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California