So I should set the MAX_VELOCITY and MAX_ACCELERATION variables from
[JOINT_N] and [AXIS_N] up to 25% higher than the same variables in the
[TRAJ] section of the INI file right?

And from what the pncconf ini says in the comments, the STEPGEN_MAXVEL and
STEPGEN_MAXACCEL variables should be also 25% higher than  MAX_VELOCITY
and  MAX_ACCELERATION is that correct?