You may want to look at Gates Design IQ and Design Flex Pro software.
I think they are still free. I have used Design IQ more than a few times.
It has worked great. Many many belts to choose from.
 We did one project that required a two sided toothed belt to gave two opposing
shafts opposite rotations that were timed.

Dale     On Monday, May 11, 2020, 03:34:49 PM EDT, N. Christopher Perry
<vwpe...@comcast.net> wrote:

 The GT3 is a great profile to use.

N. Christopher Perry