The resins seem to be UV cured polyurethane or similar.  Polyurethanes
have a wide range of physical properties.  There are "ABS-like" resins
that are very structural.  I believe hockey pucks are made of
polyurethane.  The resin printed parts are dense and impact resistant.
One good choice for a structural resin is Siraya Blu, available in
translucent light blue or clear.  Most of the resins can be mixed, even
between different companies, to fine tune the physical properties.  As
an example, I printed some little bars that are 5mm X 30mm X 60mm from a
generic gray resin that isn't considered to be one of the structural
resins.  I'd need some tools to damage it.  If I tried to break it with
my hands, I'd only hurt myself.

I'd been waiting for resin printers to decrease in price and for the
parts to be structural rather than "looks like" prototypes and fragile
miniature figurines.  It happened while I wasn't watching and was a
pleasant surprise.  We're suddenly seeing structural parts from resin
printers appearing everywhere.  Here's another advantage over FDM parts
- resin printed parts are solid so they can be used to make fittings and
manifolds for compressed air or liquids.

The flexible resin is very flexible but it has a slow return to its
original shape.  I have an application that needs a fast rebound, so
I'll be using the FDM printers to print those parts from TPU filament.

There are plenty of YouTube MSLA videos, and the resins are for sale on
Amazon if you'd like to read some customer reviews.

My only down side to resin printing is washing the uncured resin from
the parts, rinsing them and UV post curing the parts.  It's a bit of a
hassle but worth it if you want strong parts printed at high resolution.