On Saturday 06 June 2020 15:35:51 Thaddeus Waldner wrote:

> If I’m lucky and smart, I might get to be an old-timer myself someday.
> Much respect, sir.

I hope I've earned it, somehow I've managed to survive all my bad
decisions because I've been the fixit man for 70+ years.  You get an
education and experience from those.

The ultimate revenge is having out lived all your enemies, many by
decades. OTOH, my spare parts cards in my billfold are beginning to
resemble Lee Majors, the 6 million dollar man from whats now late night
tv.

Diabetes is catching up with me. That is something they could fix, but
won't, its a 6+ trillion dollar a year business to the medics. Their
$ocial $ecurity. :-(  Same story with the common cold. Its a "corona
virus" too, so now we are paying, some of us, the ultimate price.

Take care, stay healthy and all that Thaddeus.  Someday the world might
need a hero, so be ready. :-)

 - Louis D. Brandeis