Hey guys

we are thinking about buying a 120 ton press brake with a dead control and
retrofitting it with linuxcnc.

I normally use delem controls on friends machines and ideally it would be
good to get something similar.  but even if it was just a nc style of
brakepress we could deal with that.

I did a search and saw some threads on linuxcnc.org about it but nothing
that was actually working..

has anyone every retrofitted a pressbrake with linuxcnc?

just trying to see if it is possible and if anyone has done any work with
it already.

also if linuxcnc is not the tool for this has anyone ever used other
controls to retrofit a press brake.  we would want full cnc control with
the back stop etc

regards

Andrew