Greetings Chris;

While I'm waiting for digi-key to send me some more ATS-667's to fix my
GO704's lack of index, I thought I'd waste a bit of string on the 3d
printer, and see if I can get it to make a block thats 25mm wide for xy
and and tall. I am also slowly advancing the steps per mm on the
extruder, and have arrived at a condition where the base layer is both
solid, and laid down stuck really tight with a starting temp set of 215
and 70, so I've just now increased the nozzle clearance by one bump of
the wheels for the next run. Still quite tight onto a sheet of catalog
paper.  But this past run got me a breakoff, leaving the 3 layer base
still stuck, that was a hair over 25 tall but the breakoff 5 starter was
still under 5.  That tells me I should lower the build plate which I
have now done by one bump of all 4 wheels and reduce the z feed by a
fraction of a percent.

So how it this z tradeoff properly adjusted?

I see on youtube, a fan nozzle that looks like an improvement by
redirecting the cooling fan airflow more directly at the base of the
nozzle.  Where can I dl the files to make this, and the tooltray and the
back cover for the control pcb?

Thanks Chris.

 - Louis D. Brandeis