On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 01:17, Chris Albertson <albertson.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Everyone" uses the Right-Hand Rule.  Using your right-hand curl your
> fingers and point your thumb up.

Off topic..

Some years ago a student I vaguely knew through the fire engine club
at the college was shown a picture of two people clearly at a party
(the glasses of wine were part of the give-away) and clearly
discussing the right-hand-rule.
The point he was making that it was a perfectly normal thing to
discuss in social situations. It was a random photo that he had
somehow found on the Internet.

The lecturer was a bit surprised when one of his students said "I know
that chap" because it was a photo of a (blonde, 6'1" statuesque in a
cocktail dress) friend and I at a bike club party. And possibly even
more surprised to find that one of the people in the photo was an old
student of his.

After some Googling it seems that the picture has gone from the Internet.

--
atp
lunatics."