On Wednesday 22 July 2020 08:03:48 andy pugh wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 at 12:12, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
wrote:
> > > It isn't clear what signal you want to block, or under what
> > > circumstances you want to have the delay.
> >
> > Only long enough for the driver to stabilize after power up. One or
> > 2 seconds perhaps
>
> I wasn't asking how long. I was asking what pin.
oh. This is what I have atm:
loadrt  debounce cfg=1
loadrt  message names="ZFault" messages="Z axis Faulted"
[...]
addf    debounce.0                              jog-thread
addf    ZFault                                  jog-thread
# revel in the free time here from not having to run PID's
# every bit of the processing as set by addf order MUST BE DONE
# between the above read, and the below write.
addf hm2_[HOSTMOT2](BOARD).0.write   servo-thread
[...]
# display msg if Z drive in fault
# hm2/hm2_7i90.0:     IO Pin 061 (P3-31): IOPort
# is lowest numbered gpio used yet a/o 6/25/21
# is lowest numbered gpio used yet a/o 6/25/21
setp ZFault.edge 0
setp debounce.0.delay 1
net z-fault-in  <= hm2_[HOSTMOT2](BOARD).0.gpio.061.in => debounce.0.0.in
net z-fault-trig  <= debounce.0.0.out  => ZFault.trigger
net z-fault-trig  => halui.joint.0.unhome halui.joint.1.unhome

Which should more or less go away, the debounce delays everything, so is
not really whats wanted.

 - Louis D. Brandeis