If you do not want to invest in tooling or machines or learning something
new, there is a prototype die-cutting service that can score plastic sheets
so that you can follow-up with scissors.  Full -disclosure it is my company
(see below).  We have done this for clothing designers by scoring designs
on thin mylar sheets to be used as patterns.  All it takes is a DXF file
and you can use the website to see how it works and get a quote (for
standard gasket material).  Use the 'Contact Us' link to get started on
something custom like this.

Best regards,
-- --
Glenn