It is hard to be certain from a picture/description but I used one that
appears to be identical to https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F63C1P4 for a number
of years without problems. It was installed in a very awkward position so I
eventually replaced it with an automatic unit. The automatic one is
similar/identical to
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2L-Dual-Digital-Display-Automatic-Lubrication-Pump-Oiler-220V/262703418891

You can control the time between lubrication and amount to lubricate. Several
years of usage with way oil has not damaged the plastic tank.