Now that change is very easy to understand!

I was trying to report this to a person I was incontact with @ HSMWorks,
who (I think) released the first LinuxCNC post for HSMWorks, but that was
around the time that Autodesk acquired them.  They do not seem to be there
now. (or their email address has changed)

Swapping .var files seems the easiest way to go, and I will looking what
Gene is suggesting.
Just curious, can the .var file be specified on a command line when
starting LCNC?

Thank you all for the help!

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com

"Good enough is the enemy of excellence"author unknown