Aaron Dargel has been working on some pretty neat conversation widgets for
QtPyVCP based ProbeBasic GUI.
So far his just don't basic things like hole circles and facing ops, but
they have excellent sanity checking that makes them almost foolproof to use.
There are some screenshots here: https://github.com/kcjengr/qtpyvcp/pull/49

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 1:58 PM Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

> On Sunday 06 September 2020 13:22:48 andy pugh wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 6 Sep 2020 at 17:16, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
> > > E: The repository 'http://www.linuxcnc.org/dists buster Release'
> > > does not
> >
> > For non-linuxCNC debs you want "buster base"
> not found, with or w/o the armhf appended
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> --
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.
>  - Louis D. Brandeis

*Kurt Jacobson*
505-303-1933
kurtcjacob...@gmail.com