So - I kinda cheated.  I set up the comp so that I could run a gcode
program and scan the 'radius' of the shape into an array..  SO it looks like

-move to the center of the shape - comp captures center.
-move to the profile of the shape - set the comp to scan mode
-run the gcode and the comp stores the scanned shape into an array.

Have not actually cut anything...  yet

below - right is the gcode shape - left is the spindle synced motion with
and without tool offset.  (not that you would be boring that shape - but it
is easier to visualize on the mill.

http://electronicsam.com/images/greenmachine/Screenshot_2020-10-11_19-42-05.png

This one was just for fun-zies...

http://electronicsam.com/images/greenmachine/Screenshot_2020-10-12_18-24-22.png