hey guys I managed to get the mesa cards working.  thanks so much peter and
andy for the help

between the two of you I managed to piece it together.

mesa flash was probably already downloaded but I downloaded it again.  then
downloaded bit files.  found the one peter was talking about and then used
cd to find the right folder and then flashed the card.  everything works
fine now I am stoked.

thanks for all the help.  on to next issus now I guess.  better get the
7i84 working from s serial on 7i77.

any advice on that would be great also.  never done it before etc.  cheers.