After it finally was delivered, testing looks good but now I need a
controller, smaller and lower voltage than one of Jons pwm-servo's.

This motor supposedly turns 220 rpms no load with 24 volts applied.

It has an encoder on the rear which is making a 5.4khz quadrature signal
when its running free, out of 4 wires, no index which is fine as I'll
put a switch on the BS-1 for a home/index anyway.

This motor draws 4 amps at max rated 100 watt input.
No clue what the LRA amps is but it does jump pretty good getting started
so I'd expect startup in-rush to be at least 10 amps.

I'd like to control its position like a common rotary servo axis, so what
do we have in our linuxcnc toolbox that looks like a bi-dir pwn
controlled twin H bridge to run a 24volt brushed PMDC motor with a 10
amp in-rush as if it were a servo?

Thanks all.

 - Louis D. Brandeis