Did not read very carefully, if you need maybe I could spend a few other try to get the halscope log file into Octave.

Den 2020-10-21 kl. 20:36, skrev andy pugh:
Does anyone have any investment in a tool to read the halscope log file format?

I am thinking that it is a bit unhelpful at the moment and a plain CSV
or similar would be much easier to work with in external tools. But it
would be unfortunate if doing that broke existing tools.

(And it would be better still if Halscope could read its own files back in)