Andy,

I was looking more closely at the wizards. They date from around 2014. I have
been using them up until about 2 years ago. I went through a bunch of them
yesterday. The only change that I had to make to get them to work was get rid
of the “formal declarations” and comments on the same line as the o<word>. I
don’t know strictly speaking if I had to change the comment. Then I took one of
the working wizards and replaced the body of the subroutine with the code from
my “bevel” wizard (plus a little editing to match variable names. I commented
out the call to the subroutine and it would load. But when I uncommented the
call to my subroutine it gave me the same error as before.

So the working wizard is LTurnEXT.ngc <https://pastebin.com/5Bds1Fwe>
The one that still won’t work is LBevelEXT.ngc <https://pastebin.com/cn2Zzh4E>
I am baffled as to what is wrong.

Alan