On 11/6/20 7:37 PM, Robert Murphy wrote:
A null modem cable wont be any good as they will have RX & TX crossed,
and is primarily a cable for serial use.

You will need a cable that has ALL 25 pins connected (one to one),

that's called a straight through

some
dodgy parallel cables may have the GND lines all connected together.

Here's one from element14:

https://nz.element14.com/multicomp/spc20023/computer-cable-parallel-10ft-gray/dp/1189912?ost=1189912

http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1657741.pdf