On Wednesday 09 December 2020 13:58:14 Todd Zuercher wrote:

> [...]

When I get it all assembled, which is slowly getting closer, I may do
this, and pick your brain via PM for help. But as I just posted, I have
major problems understanding the SCALE setting because its obviously
different for steppers than for servo's, and until that is sorted, and
its assembled, I think I'm barking at an empty tree.

Thanks Todd.

 - Louis D. Brandeis