Greetings all;

In playing some more with this servo, I am in the +-10% of right for the
SCALE, getting that somewhere near right also lowered the Pgain from
300000 to around 2000, but demanded an FF1 of about 17.6. But after
homing, which in this case is home at present location. I've found I
have an offset, quite small at -0.004x degrees, but will not zero with a
touch off to zero.

The touch off works, but zero isn't zero.  Where or what do I look at?

Ack the sampler scope, it always stops leaving the same direction pulse
running, but not enough of it to move it. 3% maybe. Doesn't heat the
motor or psu.  And its able to move it at 1500 degrees a second! So I
think its going to be alright.

Thank you all.

 - Louis D. Brandeis