Yes, the nozzle height is the #1 thing to set correctly but if you are
willing to print a "raft" under the part rather than just a "brim" around
the part.   The height is no critical.    It does waste plastic and time
and requires finish work with #600 wet and dry paper at the place where the
raft separates.

Your printer is different from mine in one very important way.   The
"Ender" places the filament feed motor on the frame and pushes the
filament to the hot end via a Teflon tube.     This is good because it
removes mass from the moving head.  My printer is "direct feed" and the
filament feed motor is mounted on the moving print head.   This is bad
because the stepper motor gets hot and adds lots of extra mass to the
moving head.

But the direct feed head has much better control of the extrusion process
as there is only about 10mm of filament between the motor and the brass
nozzle.

What infill is best for my direct-feed printer might not be best for the
in-direct tube feed printer.  Your printer has a lag between the time the
extruder motor pushes and the time a drop comes out of the nozzle.     The
direct printer can even "suck" the plastic back as it travels over a
freshly printed part minimizing drag.

I have an anet-6 printer.  It's way-cheap. I only paid about $185.   The
new Dremel printer you ordered is direct-feed.     The trade-off is that
with the added mass you get more vibration and slower printing unless you
spend more for a more massive frame and bigger motors.

Back to infill geometry.   I like "gyroid" for low density and just plain
old "grid" for high density.   But my printer is different.   Not better,
just different.

Gyroid works because the printer lays down "S" shape sine waves and is
kind-of self clearing.  It shakes off extra plastic. It is just like "grid"
be rather than straight lines it draws sine waves.    The infill is
stronger too even at 10% or 20%

Why not just print some "bricks" as tests.  Do different settings then put
them in a vice and smack them with a mallet and/or bend/twist them with a
wrench.  After breaking 50 bricks you will be the expert in
strenght/weight/time tradoffs.  What you might find is that you are
over-building the pulley.   There is no way a belt can put much force on a
pulley and 25% or even 20% gyroid is strong enough if you have 1mm thick
walls. and metal hubs.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California