On 2/26/21 12:19 PM, andy pugh wrote:
On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 18:49, R C <cjv...@gmail.com> wrote:

this is off topic,  but was wondering if anyone knows of any 90 degree
angle nema17 gearboxes (preferably 1:1)
To be unhellpful: I don't know of any but most of the NEMA17 that I
see are shorter than they are wide, so I am not sure what the
application would be?

I was thinking about mounting a nema17 motor at a 90 degree angle on an acis.  The ones I have are actually longer,  plus taking the motormounts, coupler and wheels into considering that could save me quite a bit of space.  I know about the backlash,  that would never be 0,

There would generally be backlash introduced, too.