Lucky the proxy is PNP

Wire the proxy in series with the switch

- the proxy will pull the line UP
- the proxy Only has power when the switch is closed
- so the home position is only valid if the switch is closed AND the proxy
is active AND the proxy is interrupted. Then the line will get pulled high

Obviously you need to arrange the switch and proxy so this is optimal, get
the switch to become active half-way during the dark phase of the proxy

Roland