Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 20:06:05 +0200
From: Fox Mulder <quakem...@gmx.net>
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] How to change step pulse width for stepper
driver

So i tried setting stepspace = 10000 but no change. Then i tried setting
both steplen and stepspace to 10000 and also no change. It seems as if
LinuxCNC ignores my values.

When i open HAL Meter and show the current value it shows me 75000 for
both of them. But this would mean 75s pulse width which i don't have.
It is still around 2,3s.

I attached my old confiurations and maybe someone can see what the
problem is. I don't know if i have to change something else for the
current version of LinuxCNC. I only know that the configs worked back
then when i last used them 15 years ago. :)

Ciao,
    Rainer

"setp parport.0.reset-time 5000"

is what is setting the step pulse length

When you use reset mode its normal to set steplength and stepspace to 1

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics