Hi

I was wondering what experience people have had with the CUI encoders.

Mostly looking at the costs. The AMT13 series comes as a kit with all the
adapters, at $33
But it's supplied with no female connector. You might only realise this
when you open the box, after paying for shipping, duties and customs.....

So you try finding a mating connector, and they're fairly obscure, but be
sure to order some pins too, otherwise you just get the plastic shell !

Alternatively buy a ready cable from CUI (Digikey) for your encoder at $25
!!!!!

It all sounds like a really shitty deal to me.
(a friends experience..)

Roland

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/cui-devices/AMT132S-V/10269185?WT.z_cid=ref_neda_dkc_buynow_cuidevices&utm_source=ecia&utm_medium=aggregator&utm_campaign=cuidevices