On Thu, 10 Jun 2021, John Dammeyer wrote:

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:25:35 -0700
From: John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com>
To: "'Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)'" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Pi4 issues with MESA 7i92H

BTW, used the same process for the BBB to install mesaflash.

Attached file shows the result. Works like a charm so the issue isn't the mesaflash program and ARM libraries nor PC running LinuxCNC. The issue is probably with the Pi4 libaries used by the mesaflash.

John

I would think its more likely a host network setup issue. I'll try mesaflash on a RPI4 with a Ethernet card tommorow but I do know mesaflash works properly on SPI connected FPGAs card on the RPI4. (and linuxCNC runs fine with Mesa Ethernet cards on the RPI4)