Got home & checked the debian-version file, which states 7.11.  As I recall
that is Wheezy.
That is only 5 years old.

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of
taking care of them.”

THOMAS JEFFERSON