I have to admit I'd be tempted to go really basic. Bend a piece of strip steel into a L shape. Drill a 10mm hole in one leg for one of the mounting bolts to go through. Mount two slotted sensors such as these <https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201613548203?epid=1293723330> on another piece of steel.  Hold everything in place temporarily and tack the two steel pieces together.

You need to be a bit careful to ensure the sensors are spaced correctly. When one is looking at the edge of a tooth the other needs to be looking at the centre of a gap or the centre of a tooth.

Les