Greetings all;

The default desktop, xfce4, of our buster installer, steals the F10 key
to bring up the terminals menu pulldown. But for an old hand that's a
pain in the ass because it nakes you hunt up the mouse and click on the
F10 button to quit mc. And it is not in the /etc/xfce4 keyboard related
menu's anyplace so is not easily found and turned off.

Its actually in the terminal preferences, with a default of on and you
have to checkmark it to turn it off. So now I can use mc from the
command line.

 - Louis D. Brandeis