Hello all;

Axis apparently hasn't the resources to do what I want, and which I am
convinced other users with controlling pendents would also find very
handy.

Is there anther gui besides axis, that can do what I want?

What I want is for a signal from one of the dials that can move this
lathe, to update the last active axis button. These signals are only
activated if the dial is enabled AND being turned. They are not
generated if the dials enabling timer has timed out. The result would be
equivalent, and identical to jogging the machine with the keyboard
resulting in a touchoff always being applied to the last axis moved.

If there is another gui that *can* be made to do that, please name it,
and I will attempt to learn it.

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)