Sorry! 1024x600

This is a simple, purpose built machine for coping a profile into the end of a
workpiece. Many of the general-use cnc UI features don’t make sense for it. I
plan to start it out with those in place and then eventually refine it. Is it
possible to modify Gscreen and remove/hide buttons and other features in a way
that will not be reversed with updates? For example,

the machine auto-homes when turned on so no homing buttons
there are no tools to change, so no tool tables
no coolant, (but vacuum dust extraction)
Prominent DRO readout is not a priority.
Spindle is on/off only; no speed change and non Reversible
E-stop, nc power, cycle start are probably physical buttons
Etc
I actually considered not installing a screen on the machine but decided
against it because the screen simplifies how I load new coping profiles.