Hello guys,

First of all I hope you're doing well and sorry for not being that active
here. Lots of things to do but thankfully everything goes pretty well.

Today I first tried to use the Mazak lathe we converted to LCNC to do some
single point threading and I find I have a really strange behaviour.

So here goes the problem:

Let's say I program a 5 mm pitch thread or a 5 mm increment synchronized
move. No problem, the tool positions itself in the right starting point and
waits for the index to trigger. When that happens, the Z axis moves the 5
mm per revolution but only for the first revolution of the spindle (I
checked this turning the spindle by hand). After that the motion gets
ridiculously slow as if the scale of the encoder no longer is the same. I
noticed that this doesn't not happen for larger pitches.

I double checked my spindle.0.revs and went up to 1 for a full revolution
and then resets to 0 to start over again. (positive values for clockwise
rotation).

I'm using Linuxcnc 2.8.0 pre1-5538-g21d7db0 on that particular machine.
Didn't bother to upgrade because it worked perfectly for everything else.
Could this be a bug in that particular pre release?

Thanks as always.