run:
lscpu
post the reply / contents

you can also try:
nproc --all
that processor should have a good single core speed.

are you using isolcpus within grub?
there are mixed points of view about isolcpus and whether or not
its relevant. Personally I use it and it seems to provide better latency
results and I only use it on 1 of my 2 cores for timing and it seems to
help (YMMV).  if you have isolcpus set, how have you set it
https://www.codeblueprint.co.uk/2019/10/08/isolcpus-is-deprecated-kinda.html
cset is not for linuxcnc users as c states are normally disabled

what works, works... and if it works for you even better.