Big Howdy to the EMC Group:
    Who can help us find a couple of Servo-To-Go motion control boards? we
tried EMing & calling them back in Indiana to no avail. we are now stuck on
our Monarch VMC-75 retrofit! the STG Board offered 8-axis,
full-time control, with maximum servo up-date time of 1 ms! someone out
there must know what happened to them. John Robinson was the owner. their
Board was the best, for our past projects.
    We are now constructing 3, 4-axis Thyristor amplifiers, for 2
other VMC's that will power these beefy servos, 85 lb PM type. (forget
about the AC type).
    These amplifiers are straight out of the '70's & will supply a start-up
current of ~300A at 250 VDC: talk about back to the future!
    This monster (~12klbs) came with an ancient GE-550 refrigerator which
we will donate to their museum.
    Some of you EMC types must know who might have taken over STG. we have
had some experience with them, & found their installation to be straight
forward & wholly compatible with your EMC & LINUX.
    This retrofit will be available to teaching the elements of mfg to our
most deserving citizen, our DisAble American Veterans. this outreach will
be in conjunction with our western VAMC's to reduce the terrible incidence
of the all-to-fatal depression many of our warriors return with.
    Thanks to all of you for your kind help.

                                  May God protect our valiant warriors,
                                                 don anders

df.milv...@gmail.com
veteransinitiatives.org