On 7/19/22 12:52, Todd Zuercher wrote:
Any one know if there are any machine builders (besides Tormach) using or
offering Linuxcnc as a control option?  (More interested in a large router than
a milling machine, lathe , or plasma cutter.)

Todd Zuercher
P. Graham Dunn Inc.<http://www.pgrahamdunn.com/index.php>
630 Henry Street
Dalton, Ohio 44618
Phone:  (330)828-2105ext. 2031

Not that I'm aware of Todd, but my field of view is narrow, encompassing only the 4 machines I've made to be run by LCNC. By wintel boxes or by rpi's. Pretty narrow view.
In my vocabulary, a router is equ to a mill. But Z could even be manual.
Take care & stay well.
.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)