On 8/4/22 23:28, Ralph Stirling wrote:
If you have ever wished for a nice way to label
wiring in a cnc machine project, you should
consider printing on heat shrink tubing.  I just
bought a used Dymo LabelManager 160 for
$21 on ebay, and several heat shrink label
cartridges for about $5 each (for a 5ft roll),
and it makes beautiful wire tags!  I had always
thought it took an expensive industrial label
printer to print on heat shrink, but the
cartridges are compatible with the consumer
label maker, and work fine in it.  The cartridges
I got were 18051, 18053, and 18055 types
(1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" wide tubing).  I'm going
to order the 18057 and 1805443 (3/4" and
1") for larger cables.

The tapes are from:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/3E2EF336-B1AD-49DD-A724-A476FC0C2A4C/search?ref_=ast_bln&terms=dymo%20heat%20shrink

-- Ralph

Further searches disclosed its made for Brother P-Touches, PT-D200's so I bought some too.
Thanks Ralph, take care & stay well.
.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)