The content looks good but if the goal is to advertise, then you need to
"up" the production values considerably.
This is more than good enough to show us, but "fair" video production
quality will put the company in the wrong light.
So in order is importance:

1) *BUY A TRIPOD.*  This is an absolute "must".
2) Your video has what we call "artifacts".  It is VERY compressed, perhaps
you can change the setting. The compression artifacts are noticeable and do
not give the "clean high precision" "look" you need.   If it means spending
$350 on a good used camera, do it.  This work needs to be shot is a MINIMUM
of 1080p 60 FPS with the highest bit rate you can do.
3) Possibly use some "EQ" on the audio. taking off some of the higher pitch
noise is unrealistic, but more pleasant to listen to.

Yes, video is an entirely different skill set than machining.  The
current video is very good to show other machinists what you can do,
but advertising is a whole different ball game and does not depend on
logic,   You would think a potential customer would say "this guy is
obviously an expert CNC machinist, but only a fair videographer."  No, they
don't think like that, they "experience" the video and remember the
experience.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 10:30 AM andrew beck <andrewbeck0...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey guys I made this video last night of my machine running on a part
> thought you might like it.
>
> Running linuxcnc and preloading tool for toolchange
>
> Plus 4th axis etc
>
> I'm hoping to start making a lot of these to both advertise for my machine
> shop and to show how good Linux CNC is.
>
> And that you can run big machines on it.
>
> https://youtu.be/kzaxBU0EVr0

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California