> I'm puzzled.  I didn't have any of those kind of problems setting up my
> Bergerda AC Servos.  Other than screwing up with position mode verses
> velocity mode.  And you're sure the drive is set for velocity mode?
>
> All the other parameters can be set from the front panel of the Bergerda
> drive and the HiWin D2 doesn't look any different.
> https://www.hiwin.us/wp-content/uploads/d2_drive_user_manual.pdf
>
> When I had problems with one issue I contacted the factory in China and
> Donald Chen, the sales rep, had one of the engineers make a short video on
> his cell phone which he then emailed to me showing the exact locations to
> change and what to change them too.
>
> So not sure why you need tuning software.

Hi John,

Well, from what my brother told me, position is reached repeatable and
accurately enough, the only problem is LCNC reaches it before so I suspect
the driver is well configured in that aspect . I really didn't even touch
the drives so all I can tell is what I can see in the manuals, and the only
way they show acceleration/deceleration and speed can be modified is by the
PC software (page 208 on the pdf). There's a little parameter table that
starts on page 126 that shows accel, decel and speed parameters without
further explanation. Those might be the same parameters that they explain
better in the softwared based configuration so I'll tell him to adjust
those and see if that solves the problem.

I'm used to the manuals that show you the 30 pages of parameters with the
description of each one :)