Two problems.
One: $249US and two: out of stock at the moment.

Mind you, so is the 7i92H but it was around $89 and with two Chinese BoBs at $5
each comes in much cheaper.

So then the question is both require waiting.  A Pi4 isn't cheap either nor in
stock.

And an ACORN CNC kit is $329.  Looks like in stock.
https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_diy/acorn_cnc_controller.html

It's hard to convince someone to go the CNC route with LinuxCNC when all they
want is simple 3 or 4 axis with none of the other amazing features that
LinuxCNC offers.

John